Corona Virus regulations for the work place
In line with the WHO recommendations and regulations we respectfully request the following be adhered to with respect to use of the studio space during this time.
1. All staff and clients to be temperature checked on arrival at the studio prior to entering.
2. Please remove your shoes before entering the studio at the benches outside
3. Please sanitize your hands before entering the studio at the station provided.
4. Please wear a mask/ light face covering at all times travelling to and from the studio.
5. It is at the discretion of yourself and your instructor as to whether you wish masks to be worn during your session.
6. Please bring a small hand towel (for hand washing and as a head rest where needed) and water bottle for your use whilst at the studio.
7. Social distancing protocol to be observed at all times.
8. Equipment is spaced at a minimum of 1.5 m distance from other equipment to allow for the recommended distancing.
9. Please place your phones on silent on entering the studio and please keep noise levels down at all times.
PLEASE STAY HOME AND SELF-ISOLATE IF YOU FEEL AT ALL UNWELL DURING THIS TIME.
Symptoms to look out for include
– a fever
– dry cough
– shortness of breath
– gastro intestinal symptoms
If you experience one or more of the above please stay home and rearrange your session with your respective instructor.